Magnesium is the World’s strongest and lightest metal to change the world. Researchers from North Carolina State University have researched this material has the highest strength-to-weight ratio known to mankind.
Built in Bump-Dampening on our Magnesium Oval Frame to absorb all the bumps we drive over during the day. Wheelchairs do not have shocks like cars or bicycles, so MagSHOCK® handles the work for you.
Originally developed for classified defense, aerospace, automobile, and military use until NOW! Magnesium is 33% lighter than aluminum, 50% lighter than titanium, and 75% lighter than steel.
Advantages of Our Patented Design
Our 3-Year Warranty Covers ALL Types of Weather Conditions
MagCONTOUR™ - Ergonomically Sculpted for Spine Support
Every inch of the MagSHOCK® has been thought out and has a purpose. Since we use wheelchairs ourselves we can test, redesign, and then test again to ensure that this wheelchair is portable, comfortable, and can monster truck over obstacles that traditional scooters & wheelchairs get stuck on!
- Net Weight with Batteries: 60 LBS
- Weight Capacity: 400 LBS
- Dynamic Drive 360 Degree Precision Control Joystick
- 5-Speed Joystick Cruise Control: 0.5 MPH, 1 MPH, 2 MPH, 3 MPH, 4 MPH
- Maximum Driving Speed: 4 MPH (ADA & FDA Compliant)
- Unfolded Height: 38 inches
- Overall Width: 24 inches (Fits through Bathroom Doors)
- Folded Height: 36 inches (With Joystick in Armrest, 30 inches w/o)
- Folded Width: 16 inches
- Seat Width Between Armrests: 20 inches
- Seat Depth: 20 inches
- Backrest Height: 18 inches
- Floor to Seat Cushion Height: 20 inches
- Floor to Armrest Height: 28 inches
- Rear All-Terrain Tread Wheel Dimensions: 12 inches by 2.5 inches
- Front All-Terrain Tread Wheel Dimensions: 8 inches by 2 inches
- Front to Back Wheelbase Length: 40 inches
- Super Tight Turning Radius: 32 inches
- Includes: 3-Year Warranty, ASAP Video Service Call, Wall Outlet Charger, Battery Only Charging Cable, Seat Belt, Nylon Double Zipper Storage Bag under the seat, and Tool Kit.
INCREASED the Seat Height to 20"
Our previous models had a seat height of only 19″ from the floor. The MagSHOCK® has a taller seat height of 20″. This helps all of us get in and out of the chair with greater ease.
INCREASED Seat Width to 20"
The MagSHOCK® has a wider seat plus we removed the support bar under the armrest. If you tend to carry your weight in your hips, there is more room and no pressure points.