Medical Insurance Claim EDI Portal
Follow these 3-Steps to Ensure Your Insurance Claim Does Not Get Denied
CALL your Insurance Provider and Ask the Following Questions!
- Ask if your policy coverage needs a “Prior Authorization” BEFORE a claim is submitted.
- The Medical Billing Code (CPT/HCPCS) for our wheelchair is K0012.
- Ask what their coverage amount will be according to your policy. Then you will know exactly how much you will need to pay out-of-pocket.
1. GET A SCRIPT from your Medical Doctor. This script should have the following information:
- The Script should be written to cover a “Portable Electric Wheelchair“.
- Include all your Medical Diagnosis Codes (alphanumeric codes only).
- Include your Doctor’s Contact Information.
2. GET A LETTER OF MEDICAL NECESSITY from your Medical Doctor.
FILL OUT the Insurance Claim Form below AFTER you have completed Steps 1 & 2!
- We DO NOT hold partial claim information.
- We DO NOT accept fax copies with your medical information.
- Insurance companies process all claims electronically.
- Your claim will NOT be submitted with partial information
MEDICAL INSURANCE CLAIMS CAN TAKE UP TO 6 MONTHS BEFORE YOU RECEIVE YOUR CHAIR
We DO NOT use Local Dealers or Third Parties to Handle Medical Insurance Claims - We Bill Direct!
FILL OUT THE MEDICAL INSURANCE FORM ONLY AFTER YOU COMPLETE STEPS 1 & 2
FILL OUT THE MEDICAL INSURANCE FORM BELOW