CEO & COMPANY USED ACCESSORY (We use our Chairs)
The FOLD & GO Snow Cleats are reusable and can be strapped onto each rear motorwheel tire of your FOLD & GO Wheelchair. When the snow is too deep for your chair to drive through, these snow cleats will give your all-terrain wheelchair the extra traction needed to drive through the deep snow. Each order comes with 4 Snow Cleats, 2 for each rear tire.
Please Keep in Mind if you drive on concrete, and or asphalt, and or wooden ramps these cleats will flatten and break (flatten or broken cleats are NOT a warranty issue). Your FOLD & GO has all-terrain driving, but once the snow is too deep for the tires alone, just strap these snow cleats on to keep on driving.
CAUTION: FOR DRIVING ON SNOW ONLY – METAL CLEATS WILL FLATTEN or BREAK ON HARD SURFACES
- Cleat Base Material: Waterproof Silicone
- Cleat Material: Metal Spike
- Inside Bag Material: Padded Nylon
- Cleat Dimensions: 6.3″L x 2.5″W X 0.25″D
- Cleat Color: Orange
- Total Cleats Weight (4 cleats): 0.5 lbs
Since We are in Wheelchairs Ourselves, each accessory has been tested on our personal FOLD & GO Wheelchairs to ensure it meets our FOLD & GO criteria
- MUST be Arthritis Friendly – (no dexterity limitations)
- MUST be able to FOLD the wheelchair with the accessory in place
- MUST be able to UNFOLD the wheelchair with the accessory in place
- MUST be WeatherPROOF just like our chair
- MUST fit on the chair along with ALL the other Accessories we sell