CEO & COMPANY USED ACCESSORY (We use our Chairs)
Traveling with an electric wheelchair or scooter can be complicated. Many airline employees are not properly trained on the current FAA regulations for lithium-ion batteries. When the airline crew does not know what to do, many times they just pull out the batteries of our mobility devices to make their jobs easier. What they do not realize is that makes our lives much more difficult. Then your electric wheelchair becomes a manual chair that has to be pushed all over the airport.
Since our WeatherPROOF chairs meet current FAA (domestic) and IATA (international) travel regulations, we have designed a placard to attached to your FOLD & GO. This simple placard will educate the airline employee that our chairs are allowed to go on the aircraft WITHOUT removing the batteries. This placard has the specifications for our batteries listed on one side, and the FAA & IATA compliance information on the other.
- Dimensions: 5″L x 3″W
- WeatherPROOF: Absolutely!
Since We are in Wheelchairs Ourselves, each accessory has been tested on our personal FOLD & GO Wheelchairs to ensure it meets our FOLD & GO criteria
- MUST be Arthritis Friendly – (no dexterity limitations)
- MUST be able to FOLD the wheelchair with the accessory in place
- MUST be able to UNFOLD the wheelchair with the accessory in place
- MUST be WeatherPROOF just like our chair
- MUST fit on the chair along with ALL the other Accessories we sell